Thursday, November 17, 2011

Where I ask what YOU want

As the readers of this blog, YOU are the most important voices. Not us as the bloggers, but you the readers. So what I would like is for you guys to answer the following questions in the comments. This blog is for you guys and I want to make sure you're getting the most out of this blog as possible. Here goes!!

1) What is your favourite kind of post to read about on YAtopia?
2) Your least favourite?
3) What could we do that's more helpful?
4) Anything you'd like more of?
5) Is the layout and scheduling good for you? Too many posts, not enough?
6) What first drew you here?
7) If we were to hold a Giveaway, what kind would you like and what prizes should we offer?

That's it guys! You don't have to answer all, but whatever you can answer will be amazing. Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. I love interviews with writers, but I'd love even more, to see interviews with READERS, actual teen readers. It's so interesting to talk to teens about what they read and why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me think! Somehow these are hard questions to answer... I really liked the pitch contest with Mandy Hubbard. Even though I didn't win, it's fun to read other writers' pitches. I also like the layout you have just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love interviews. I don't care who they are with but it is really fun to see different perspectives. I am not a huge fan of meme's but that is just personal opinion. I love your layout. Of course who doesn't love to win stuff, especially books, but not a make or break. I love just reading your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am of the opinion that one can never have too many contests :)

    ReplyDelete